Note: It is recommended that you wash your pet three times the first week, reducing frequency to weekly, depending on your pet’s skin care needs. Splash Plus is, however, safe for everyday use. As severity subsides, you may switch to regular Splash Clear Skin Shampoo.
Clinically and Dermatologist tested for use on pets with Atopic Dermatitis, Infectious Dermatitis, and Allergic Dermatitis, Splash Plus reduces itching and inflammation.
Salicylic Acid provides the PLUS, to remove dead cell, oils and bacteria to allow skin to heal.
Our unique cleansing properties provide equivalent or superior results to prescription cleaners, with less frequent application. Splash Plus is formulated to cleanse the skin to:
- Remove allergens like pollen, dead skin, dander, mites and more.
- Remove scales and oils to get coverage and absorption with medication.
- Reduce odor – allowing the owner to see, feel and smell the difference with competing products.
- Potentially improve antibiotic effectiveness due to more effective cleanliness of skin prior to application.
- Effective combination of agents to remove oils, dirt and debris that can cause allergic reactions, irritation and odor.
- Conditioners to avoid dryness.
- Agents to remove bacteria and other microbes.
- Agents to clean effectively and to reduce odor.
- Salicylic Acid to remove dead cell, oils and bacteria to allow skin to heal.
- Controls growth of microbes and to reduce inflammation and irritation.
- Deep cleaning and additional anti-inflammatory properties gained from Salicylic acid.
Indications: Cleansing of:
- Allergy-prone skin, Infection of skin, oily skin and odorous skin conditions.
|Ingredients||Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.|