- Developed by Dermatologists
- Contains Sodium Hypochlorite
- Splashplus adds Salicylic Acid
- Controls growth of microbes and to reduce inflammation and irritation
- Proven to reduce itching in clinical cases with potential improvement in antibiotic effectiveness
- Splashplus: Deep cleaning and additional anti-inflammatory properties gained from Salicylic acid.
"Splash Plus has helped our atopic patients with pyoderma immensely”
- Valerie Fadok, DVM, Ph.D.
A Professional Partnership
Pets and their owners will love your clinic for recommending Splash products. Designed by a team of veterinary dermatologists, Splash Pet Shampoos are specially formulated to restore healthy skin for pets suffering from a variety of skin conditions that cause uncomfortable itching, fur loss, redness and bumps.
The team at TopVET DermaCare will work with your office or clinic to determine how Splash products can achieve the best results with various skin conditions. Help your patients feel better, look better and stop the incessant scratching.
Please complete an information form to learn more about Splash Shampoos, get a consultation for your office.
Note: Veterinarians have access to an exclusive 12 fl. oz (355ml) bottle size for dispensing.
Wholesale pricing is also available - contact our sales team at (877) 735-0256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional pricing information.